October 24, 2009

I'm not a morning person.

And that announcement comes as no surprise to anyone who knows me. I find it difficult to crawl out of bed most days, but today it seems that winter is finally here. Winter is finally here and it's oh-so-very-very-cold outside my snuggly warm quilt. I can't figure out how to turn on the heating in my apartment, and the thought of getting out of bed and walking into the shower is torturous. Plus I'm still kinda sleepy. If I hadn't been gallivanting out of work for the past two days, I would seriously consider calling-in-with-a-lame-excuse. As it is, I think I have no choice but to prepare myself for the long drive ahead.

But it's so very-very warm and cosy inside my lovely fluffy quilt.

*sigh*

5 comments:

Deepak Iyer said...

I want that quilt too !

Xeb said...

Mine! Allll mine! Says she, as the hot-water fiasco gives her another excuse to run back into quilt-wards! :P

Deepak Iyer said...

ewwww, i didn't mean that exact one.

Xeb said...

Good, because as I said, this one's mine! :P

Desert Mystery said...

Can you please send some of that cold weather towards Karachi! It would be much appreciated. Stupid summer is never ending!

In exchange I'll mail you some hot water :P