October 10, 2009

As it turns out, I land in Islamabad amidst bomb blasts. It seems our friendly-neighborhood-terrorists are dressing-up as the army these days. From what I've been told, a group of seven people (cleverly disguised in army uniforms) allegedly launched a 'high tech' attack on the Army GHQ in Pindi. And my reaction was, 'seven' people took on the Pakistan army? Of whom three still live to tell the tale? And apparently the army lost more lives than the terrorists? What-oh-what my loves, is the world coming to? In Pakistan, the only institution that we-love-to-hate-but-completely-depend-on are the boys in green (or is it brown?).

According to the cab driver who drove me home a few minutes ago it's a 'Indian conspiracy'. Failing that, it's an American plan to destabilize our government (you think!?). Either way, he announced that he has finally reached the conclusion that Mush did a better job than this crazy government. Since I'm taking a brief break from the land of Mush-haters (he will win no prizes for popularity in Balochistan), I don't mind telling you I agree with him. But then I'm not a Mush-hater, never was, never will be.

But coming back to point: Seven terrorists took on the Pak Army today. Fuck!

5 comments:

ibteda said...

And managaned to kll an ISI Brig. Two even managed to escpe.

Desert Mystery said...

Not to forget that the Pak Army is the 6th Largest Army on the Planet!

How can so few create so much havoc?

mehreenkasana said...

sigh.

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Yea my thots exactly... "Fuck"...things are getting scary...

Eeda said...

thats all it took eh?
7 men?