I spent a decently long time wondering if I wanted to repeat this exercise but in the end I gave in to the joint demands of procrastination and narcissism and began to produce this, err, 25 point statement on myself.
1) I am an extremist. I could excuse the tendency by blaming it on genetics but I truly suspect that much of the predilection is a choice based on boredom with the 'middle ground' and a penchant for drama.
2) I am narcissistic. Very narcissistic. Show me a mirror and I NEED to look in it. And compliments make me very very happy.
3) I detest giving in to peer pressure. I believe there's no point in breaking (or following) rules unless I do it for myself.
4) I wholly and completely reserve the right to change my mind about anything I want provided I can justify the decision to myself.
5) Right now, I'm torn between equally strong but wholly contradicting needs for both change and stability. Needless to say it's screwing with my head just a little bit.
6) I have no favorite color, I have color moods. Right now I think it's autumn colors for me.
7) I am jealous of people with colored eyes. I honestly feel that if this world was fair I would have had green eyes.
8) I have managed time and again to take procrastination to a whole new level.
9) I'm opinionated, and I love it.
10) In my past life I was an Egyptian cat goddess.
11) I have OCD.
12) I study Anthropology, which I enjoy, because it allows me to make sense of the seemingly absurd.
13) I am not religious, but I believe in God. I do not pray, but I will not tell a lie. I am not pious, but I am not a hypocrite. In my opinion the latter somewhat outweighs the former.
14) I prefer to be thought of as unapproachable (I have been called intimidating more than once) until I decide to be thought of as otherwise.
15) For an intelligent human being I have come across as a bubble-headed flake more times than I can remember!
16) I don't believe in holding grudges. For the most part they're a senseless waste of valuable time, energy and emotion.
17) My mind is a like a sieve. I forget things a little too easily.
18) I delight in being feminine. Absolutely.
19) I have a list of things to do before I die. I'm determined to get through the bulk of it before the inevitable hits.
20) I used to hate being alone. Now, I find comfort in being by myself.
21) Dancing, for me, is the ultimate high.
22) I like turbulence in airplanes, the rocking motion helps me sleep better. The rougher the flight, the more I enjoy it. Ditto with cars, the faster I'm being driven the more I enjoy the ride. Ironically, I'm terrified of rollercoasters! :P
23) I openly express most emotions except intense pain and intense fear. These two I prefer to mask no matter what.
24) I like difficult people. The quirkier they are the more I enjoy them.
25) I'm an optimistic-cynic. I don't expect anything to go right, I just hope it somehow manages to do so.
If anyone chooses to respond to this tag with 25 points of their own, let me know! :P