September 29, 2009

So I just had a bunch of friends over who have now had me convinced that I am making a fatal mistake by getting an apartment all-by-my-lonesome. They are convinced that I am going to fall victim to a rapist/serial killer type person who is going to hack his way into my apartment-sans-grills and aside from other indignities rob me blind. I protest that I don't really have enough in my house to be of that much interest to any self-respecting thief, to which I have been calmly informed that my lovely person is incentive enough for our rapist-serial-killer friend who is also, I find out, a crazy stalker to boot.

I am not liking this description of my fate.

And, as I actually lie in bed awake because I'm a little-bit-unnerved, it occurs to me that 'with friends like these...'

*sigh*

10 comments:

poisson said...

it'll be FINE. :)

S said...

I second that!

Annie said...

If you're not gonna be safe in islamabad where will you be safe then?...

Don't be unnerved. Just be careful. Being smart, goes a long long way :)

Annie said...

If you're not gonna be safe in islamabad where will you be safe then?...

Don't be unnerved. Just be careful. Being smart, goes a long long way :)

Rapist-serial-killer-stalker said...

Hey, you never showed us any pic of the building where apartment is located.

poisson said...

lol at the rapist.

Deepak Iyer said...

Glad to see I am not alone in the no-sense-of-color community [:)]

Deepak Iyer said...

Oh .. for J and you :
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/relationships/man-woman/9-ways-to-meet-Mr-Right/articleshow/4789163.cms


Thank me later [:)]

ibteda said...

Oh come on! I'll never get to live in an apartment of my own now 9being happily married and all) but it def. is one of teh dreams unrealized. I livbed alone in dubai for a while, but it wanst like having my own apartment cause it was an office paid apartment hotel.

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

waisay things are bad.. be carefull..
however everything will be fine...:P