September 23, 2009

I really have no idea why a very-annoying anonymous keeps asking me if I'm over S or not (boid, by any chance, have you put someone up to this to bug me?). I've tried taking advice dispensed to me many-a-times to ignore mildly-disturbing things (and people) but anon keeps popping up with the same damn question, which is both uncalled for and somewhat invasive.

I wonder what made him/her/it think that I owe him/her/it any response whatsoever. I wonder, also, what made anon think I'm receptive to this sort of curiosity in the first place. I may have considered giving anon an answer, were it not for the fact that I think anon is both impertinent and somewhat-stupid. Stupid people in general, and this one in particular, are not entitled to any answers. So it's unfortunate for him/her/it, but methinks he/she/may just have to take his/her/its avid curiosity about my feelings (whatever they may or may not be) for S. Akhtar to the grave with him/her/it.

6 comments:

heewa said...

'were it not for the fact that I think the anon is both impertinent and somewhat-stupid'
haaaaaaaaahahahahaha, that's equivalent to a chammat. like a really good resounding CHAMMAT.
if the anon is intelligent enough to understand it.

Deepak Iyer said...

All I can say to anon is, "Yo anon, I am really happy for you and imma let you finish, but I am the most annoying commenter at this blog".

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Oh come on the xeb i know doesn't get annoyed by a little old anon commenter... just right click ignore the idiot...

Salman Latif said...

Do away with the anon by ignoring him. Give him a bit of consideration and that'd be just what he wants.

Ali Hasanain said...

I was going to say the best response to such a question is to ignore it, but a bunch of other smart people have beaten me to it. =P

Saad said...

you know you love me! stop denying it!
not one of mine i assure you. i'd never put someone up to this. i'd do it myself! =D