September 29, 2009

from: khalil kap
date: Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 7:44 AM
subject: Dear friend!

Hi,
I am willing to give you a big surprise: www.koreadeal.com.
I bought an Apple Mac book one week ago from this website. Now, I have received it. This product quality is very good. They also sell phones, TV, motors and so on. By the way, they mainly sell new and original products and they have many good feedback. Because china is holding their “National day” now, so many companies are promoting their products. Koreadeal website also have very competitive prices. If you need these products, you can have a look. It is a good chance that you should not lose.
Greetings!


Dear Khalil,

Fuck off.

- Xeb

7 comments:

Desert Mystery said...

Sounds like a 419 scheme.

shotgunfacelift said...

Dear Xeb,

Good job wasting your time actually reading that. The presence of the URL in the first line should have got the alarm bells ringing instantly.

Xeb said...

DM, TGSL: This stupid man has been emailing me forever. And I keep putting his emails in spam, but somehow they keep returning to my Inbox. And they're even more annoying when I'm sick. Sigh.

shotgunfacelift said...

That's very strange. Maybe he's like an.. actual man *gasp* instead of a spam bot.

That would be funny and extremely sad at the same time.

By the way - I like your lips.

Xeb said...

Whatever he is, he's annoying. And I want him to disappear from my life now. And being a typical 'man' (*gasp*) he doesn't disappear when I say *shoo*. Which - I have always maintained - is both funny and sad at the same time.

And thank you, I think.

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Hahahah...

Deepak Iyer said...

Superbly brilliant. Then you blow away smoke off the barrel and walk off in style.