September 27, 2009


Eid break over.
I be heading back to Islamabad, freakishly early tomorrow morning.
What sort of idiot (referring to office admin) books someone on a 7:00am flight on a frikking SUNDAY?!?

*sigh*

Oh, I almost forgot. I came across the title for Mauj's new album today (In Technicolor) and needless-to-say, I love-love-love! :D I've heard one of their tracks, courtesy H (my music-guru), 'Mona' but the cover inspires me to get hold of all their ganas jaldi-jaldi! :D

Check it out:



Isn't it most-beautifully cheap?!?! :D

4 comments:

Annie said...

Dude.

They are kick-ass.

I have heard 4,5 thanks to a common friend i have with the band... and i just can't have enough of them...

btw, Good luck with the early morning flight. Gonna suck :P

Anushay. said...

Oh mai Gaad. (Album cover pe)

heewa said...

hahaha if that's a hint, i've taken it :P will send more as soon as ghatyadsl starts working.

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Oh this is awesome....
And mauj rocks...