September 22, 2009

According to the Urban Dictionary, there exists a formula by which I can determine the youngest that a romantic interest can be before the relationship is considered-to-be beyond the realms of what is deemed appropriate. By this token, were I to consider a 'younger-man', he would have to be over and above a minimum-age-limit of 20. It seems that I have officially moved beyond the age where teenage boys should be kosher-as-it-were, which I conclude - even-though-it-be-yet-more-proof-that-I-am-nearing-my-dotage - is quite a good thing considering how thoroughly annoying teenage boys are! :P

13 comments:

Anjali said...

Un-kosher, but still ogle-able?

Xeb said...

*hmm* I'd say I-suppose-so, but I'm the type not to bother with what I can't have (translated: to get really annoyed if I don't get what I want) so why should one indulge in ogling little kidsies? :P

Ali said...

LOl...little kidsies you say :P

Xeb said...

Under 20? Most definitely little kidsies I say! :)

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Oh thts great.. im good then... :P

heewa said...

eeks. 18. hahahah. CRAZY

Fareed said...

Ah, so that's why all my May-December romances tend to vaporise in June.

Anonymous said...

ok, so r u completely over s akhter?

Asfandyar said...

Is it the divide your age by 2 and then add 7 formula? :D

the sheikh said...

so would that mean Xeb is 26?

Xeb said...

LPS: Well under-age is still under-age, but yea, I suppose you are! :P

h: Grow up woman! :P Shame on you! Molesting little boyses! *hehe*

F: I tried, I really did, but I just can't follow that observation!

Anon: Are you the annoying anon that asked me the same question some time ago also?

A: Yup! :P

ts: Don't remind me! *shudder*

Asfandyar said...

I just hovered over the urban dictionary hyperlink and that's what it was :facepalm:

mehreenkasana said...

/facepalm/