September 24, 2009

According to our mysterious friend from the deserts, years of experiences in the trenches - or so he claims - have led to the conclusion that what most women want is an OB. To this I reply, very firmly that that is not true-at-all. This woman for example would be very happy with the sensitive-type of man. Except I think men who cry are annoying. Ditto men who whine. I call on the brother or the brat (depending on availability) to dispose of any and all insects in my vicinity because I think that this is a god-given responsibility firmly attached to the 'privilege' of being male. I have always had a love-affair with bikes. The bigger, noisier, scarier, faster the better. Oh, and I think men with muscles are far-far more attractive than men without. Also I can deal with people-with-a-scary-temper far better than I can deal with the sulky-silent type. *shit*

5 comments:

S said...

So if I get this right, you want a sensitive, muscular biker with a scary temper who has a penchant for violence against insects... Might I suggest an episode or two of 'Sons of Anarchy'?

Annie said...

so true. the silent, brooding sorts who play mind games... that shit is sad and makes an annie seriously miserable!

*hig five all the way down to the full stop*

Desert Mystery said...

Nice new template!

Thanks for the link :o)

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Lagta hai bhai ka scene out hai :P

Salman Latif said...

Lolx.The sulky types are pain anyway, irrespective of the gender thingy :D