August 3, 2009

"At the temple, there is a poem called 'Loss', carved into the stone.
It has three words, but the poet has scratched them out.
You cannot read 'Loss'...
Only feel it"

Memoirs of a Geisha

---

This time last year, was the last time I was truly happy. And now, exactly a year later, I wonder if I'll ever be that happy again? I still can't accept condolences, I still freeze up and lose all expression if I'm forced to talk about what happened on August 4th last year. I still have no idea how to deal with a life without my father. All I know is, the void inside will never be filled, the hurt will never abate, and my soul will never stop crying for something lost and gone forever.

3 comments:

Maryam said...

Anything I say will be shallow and ineffectual.

*hugs*

That's all.

Ubaid said...

*stares* ........


*still staring*

.........................


:) i hate dates!!

humairahumaira said...

:(