August 14, 2009

Deepak talks over here about how often women cry. What-can-I-say, assuming that I fit the mould of an average woman I'd have to agree. This morning I was all teary-eyed and crying because my clothes came in from the wash and my current FAVORITE kameez, an obsenely expensive thing I bought from Maria B and have only worn ONCE was all pink around the neck from color that had escaped from red embroidery. And all I could think of was that I LOVED it, and more that, the one time I had worn it every single person around me had complimented me and told me how good I looked in it. And now it's pink and weird-looking and I can't wear it again.

Life sucks! And I hate Maria B! :(

7 comments:

Deepak Iyer said...

Really ?? I swear I thought the results were completely inaccurate with no correlation to reality whatsoever.

But if you say ..

Btw, would it help if I said that I suspect most of those people might have lied ? :D

Xeb said...

*sniff*

They didn't lie. I looked fabulous. And now my kameez is pink and ugly. And I want another one JUST like it otherwise my mood shall NEVER improve.

*sniff*

Deepak Iyer said...

As a person who cannot care less about clothes, I totally understand and sympathize.

Btw, are you done with your average for this week ? :P

Americanising Desi said...

that sign off line... APPLAUD!

Xeb said...

D: I have bought no new clothes in almost a week now! Imagine! :P

AD: *bows*

Deepak Iyer said...

So the economy is spiraling downwards coz of Xeb-who-will-never-again-look-fabulous.

Go shop woman !!

Xeb said...

D: *hehe* That be plan for tomorrow. What-to-do? One does what one must to reverse economic downslide! :P