August 21, 2009


Apartment hunt day 2 was officially disastrous. Overpriced apartments that look into the neighbor's bedroom window are not exactly what I had in mind when I decided to live on my own. I say, if rich man was intending to make an appearance, now would be a good time to do so. In the meantime I'm seriously beginning to appreciate my pretty office complex, built right next to a river with green mountains on all sides. Boondocks or not its better than looking out onto scruffy grey concrete and domestic disputes. And the smell of cooking onions, I discover, is extremely distasteful. I not be liking this. I not be liking this at all. Tomorrow be day 3, I sincerely hope it's more productive. (dear diety, light-at-the-end-of-this-tunnel-would-be-much-appreciated-thank-you-good-bye!)

2 comments:

Ali said...

How much overpriced are the apartments?

Desert Mystery said...

Bara Kaho is not so bad after all!

GMH can provide a little inspiration on your quest for the elusive husband.