August 24, 2009

*ahem*

According to a random application called Friendship Stats on Facebook:

I have 528 friends, 408 more than average. 48% are male, 52% are female. 87 are single, 139 are dating or married. If I contracted a deadly variant of flu, I would likely infect 13 people, 2 of whom would die. When I share something on Facebook, it is typically viewed by 31 people. If I died today, an estimated 564 people would try to attend my funeral. Based on my Facebook profile, I have a 93% probability of getting married. I am likely to earn US$3.6 million and have 2.5 children over my lifetime.

Calculate your own stats here.

11 comments:

Desert Mystery said...

How does one have the 1/2 a child in the "2.5 children over a life time"?

:0P

Xeb said...

Permanently pregnant? :P

*hehe*

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

" I have 66 friends, 54 less than average. 90% are male, 10% are female. 25 are single, 14 are dating or married. If I contracted a deadly variant of flu, I would likely infect 9 people, 1 of whom would die. When I share something on Facebook, it is typically viewed by 13 people. If I died today, an estimated 333 people would try to attend my funeral. Based on my Facebook profile, I have a 89% probability of getting married. I am likely to earn US$1.8 million and have 2.1 children over my lifetime"

how do i get a .1 children? :P
and ur 2 times richer than me... :|

Xeb said...

Hehe, it seems Mr. Rich shows up after all! I also have twice as many friends as you! *muhahaha*

Ubaid said...

covincidently i just did this one today :p

I have 242 friends, 122 more than average. 70% are male, 30% are female. 97 are single, 50 are dating or married. If I contracted a deadly variant of flu, I would likely infect 10 people, 1 of whom would di...e. When I share something on Facebook, it is typically viewed by 20 people. If I died today, an estimated 421 people would try to attend my funeral. Based on my Facebook profile, I have a 90% probability of getting married. I am likely to earn US$2.7 million and have 2.2 children over my lifetime.


why aren't you on my fb =/

Bakemono Imo said...

Question is, How many friends do you have on FB atm?

Xeb said...

UB: Because...

B: 528 apparently...

Ubaid said...

because...

hmmm ok...

mehreenkasana said...

2.5 children, Xeb?

Deepak Iyer said...

No comment about Two and a Half Men here ?

Xeb said...

M: As I was saying earlier, I'm having nightmares about being permanently pregnant at this point! :P

D: Err?