June 17, 2009

Dear Zainab,

I hope your summer is going well. I wanted to let you know that
you've been awarded the first annual MA thesis prize. Perhaps
Terry D'Altroy has already let you know, but in case he hasn't, I'm
pleased to give you the news.

best,

Dr. Ellen Marakowitz
Adviser, MA Program in Anthropology
Columbia University

----

Bloody-thesis is now sitting on a pedestal looking down at me with a gloating smirk saying: "i-told-you-so-i-told-you-so-I-told-you-so"

But it's okay.

I think, for once, bloody-thesis totally deserves to be indulged! :P

*yay*

15 comments:

heewa said...

jessssssssussssss hahahaha xeb all those bloodythesis moments shall go down in history now :D
wow.
superrrrrr hottsss.
bahut mubarik!

Deepak Iyer said...

Congrates ..

So all your thesis cribbing posts led to this .. hope your love/marriage posts have a similar fate .. hehe

Natasha said...

that's amazing :) you go girl!!

OnLY OnE..! said...

yay
it was all worth it in the end haina??
BIG CONGRATS!!!

Ali said...

Deepak said it all.

Congrats!

jadedworld said...

very very mubaraks... if this is what cribbing leads to as far as research is concerned, i am now so looking forward to my defence next week! :)

fahimakhter said...

For starters, I'm still confused where is what. Please add some pages or something the current layout is making me dizzy. But then again everything makes me dizzy.

I know this is not the right box or something to thank you, but thanks for the blog roll :) Appreciated.

Ubaid said...

wowww, congrats buddy :)

brok3n said...

congratulations! yeehaw....it was all worth it eh? =P

Deepa said...

Hey congratulations! you crib about it year around and one day, its all worth it!

veda said...

Congratulations to you!
Love to your bloodythesis as well!

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Hey congratz... Hope you get everything you want....

Marina said...

MashAllah! So very happy for you! =)

Opinionated Jaahil said...

wow. :|

poisson said...

thats so awesome. considering the fact your procrastinated so much ;)

congrats!