May 31, 2009

Even though 'certain people' will threaten to remove me from their 'blogs-worth-reading-in-mynot-in the least-humble-opinion-lists' because I posted 'yet' another cartoon, but today's Pearls Before Swine is FABULOUS! :) 



I will also, I think, buy this book when Rat is done with it! :P

----

Also today's Calvin & Hobbes, as usual, say's it all. And in color too! :D 




----


Add to the collection a particularly true peice of wisdom from PostSecret




Incidentally, with time I dicovered this for myself also. And I sometimes honestly do wonder why many of those people who were super-cool in school in recent encounters have come off both one-dimensional and considerably stupid. I also speculate on whether there intellect never really grew since school, or, school socializes you into categorizing this single-dimensional shallow-ness as fundamentally 'cool'?


----

I also be protesting what Huma be protesting. Facebook Pakistani's? What shit is this?! 

----

You know, with so many other people out there who say so many interesting things that echo whatever it is I happen to be thinking I wonder why I bother to write anything at all! 

(psst: did you notice I just categorized my own thoughts as interesting? If not then you're not paying attention. Read again! :P) 


6 comments:

Ali said...

writing is good, but thinking is better..
don't worry about what people think, your blog is awesome as ever :) :)

Deepak Iyer said...

*agrees with Ali*

*wonders if he should share his friends' thoughts about your blog at the risk of inflating your ego*

Deepak Iyer said...

*has no idea who those 'certain people' are*

Zainab Dhanji said...

So we share the same name, then u have this awesome quote about life pasted on ur blog wall which i read for like three times and then saved it in my notes, and on top of everything you come up with this 'interesting' post. (Yes i was paying attention)
i am compelled to come here again =)

Xeb said...

Ali: Thanks! :)

Deepak: Ego loves inflation. Do tell! :P

Zainab: Welcome :) Keep reading!

Ubaid said...

love the post secret one :p .... hehehe

and this was a nice post ... :D !!