May 7, 2009


Dear Deity, 

There are days when I honestly do feel like I wouldn't mind being a Malibu Barbie. Being brainless and beautiful (with oversize cleavage) would be an improvement, I sometimes feel, to the agonizing honor that goes hand-in-hand with being the your favorite Voodoo Doll

And, not that I mean to critisize you (except, I do), those pins HURT! Just a little bit. Okay a lot. Also not that I think you're sadistic or anything (except, I do), but I think you may want to ease up on the 'regularly screw with' feature built into my weekly routine. 

As much as I enjoy (vicariously through you ofcourse) your delight in the trials and tribulations of my life.  I humbly invite you to to seek your entertainment elsewhere. Just for a little while.

Thank you very much in aticipation of your kind consideration.

Presently yours to torture at will,

- Xeb

Ps: For your amusement (because it seems I really do exist only for your amusement), I attach a recent picture. 


15 comments:

Deepak Iyer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Xeb said...

*Sticks a number of sharp, awful pins into Deepak for fun*

Deepak Iyer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Xeb said...

Quotes Deepak: "It's not torture if it doesn't involve waterboarding"

*points and laughs*

Deepak Iyer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Xeb said...

*bows*

Deepak Iyer said...

Yeah .. didn't you have a thesis to write ?

Xeb said...

*sniff*

Deepak Iyer said...

Btw, I do not leave traces of my stupidity.
Sorry :)

Anyway enjoy.
and keep writing.

P.S. : To be honest, I think your writing gives me some strange kind of sadistic pleasure.

Xeb said...

You deleted your comments! :(

That's mean.

Sadistic pleasure? Please explain. You imply my writing is sadistic. Which it isn't. Not really. I think.

Deepak Iyer said...

Yeah sorry about that.
But now it looks like you have been talking to yourself [:D].

About the writing, I meant that I think I derive pleasure implying I am the sadistic one.

Xeb said...

I got you. My thesis (which I AM writing out btw, which is why I'm stuck in front of the computer for the eighth consecetive hour now)is muddling my brain.

For the 100th time I repeat: Bloody-thesis is ruining my life! :(

Marina said...

LOL. Straight from my heart I say =D

Arunima said...

the picture is the icing on the cake. hahaha.

Xeb said...

:)