May 3, 2009

Daddy, are we going to Mexico?


Yes, we're going to Mexico. Where the sky is blue, blue. And the sand is white. The waters so clear that you can see all the way to the bottom. We're going. Just you and me. No more doctors, no more medicine, no more hospitals. Just you and me. We're gonna go. You just relax, we'll be there soon. We'll play on the beach all day, and we'll make sand castles. We're going. We'll be there soon, you'll see. We're gonna have so much fun. Just you and me. Just you and me.


We never made it to Mexico.

8 comments:

JDèé said...

Well, good for you considering the current health hazards there.

Xeb said...

I like how a swine flu pandemic suddenly becomes my silver lining! :P

brok3n said...

I cried so bad... that kid was the cutest. What sucks is Im hoping to become a Peadriatric too =/ .........damn Greys!

Ali said...

from greys :( i didnt like how bailey reacted in the end.. kinda cruel.

Xeb said...

I cried too (lots) during this one. It hit where it hurts hardest I guess. *sigh*

Marina said...

*starts bawling all over again*

Saad said...

i hate myself for knowing where this is from.

Xeb said...

Err, Boid you resent watching Greys? :S