May 17, 2009

An email I got this morning told me this absolutely-true-story:
"The angel Gabriel came to the Lord and said 'I have to talk to you. We have some Pakistanis up here in heaven and they are causing problems. They're swinging on the pearly gates, my horn is missing, they are wearing Dolce and Gabanna saris instead of their white robes, they are riding Mercedes and BMW's instead of the chariots, and they're selling their halos to people for discount prices. They refuse to keep the stairway to Heaven clear, since they keep crouching down midway eating samosas and drinking chai. Some of them are even walking around with just one wing!' The Lord said, 'Pakistanis are Pakistanis. Heaven is home to all my children. If you want to know about real problems, give Satan a call, in Hell.
 
Satan answered the phone, 'Hello? Damn, hold on a minute.' Satan returned to the phone, 'OK I'm back. What can I do for you?' Gabriel replied, 'I just wanted to know what kind of problems you're having down there.' Satan says, 'Hold on again. I need to check on something.' After about 5 minutes Satan returns to the phone and said, 'I'm back. Now what was the question?' Gabriel said, 'What kind of problems are you having down there?' Satan says, 'Man I don't believe  this.......Hold on.' This time Satan was gone at least 15 minutes. He returned and said, 'I'm sorry Gabriel, I can't talk right now. These Pakistanis have put out the fire and are trying to install air conditioning!!"

10 comments:

Ali said...

omg hahah!!!

Ubaid said...

lolz

Ubaid said...

hey buddy need help.... actually i have made a playlist on IMEEM ... i have added it (check it out) ... but i want the full songs to play ... they are only playing of 30 seconds... any help ??

Maryam said...

LOL!

Xeb said...

Ubaid: That's the reason I dropped Imeem and was looking around for another player. They've got this annoying thing (just started) about all songs you embed playing only for 30 seconds and for the full thing you have to sign in to imeem! *sigh*

Anushay. said...

God! Exam week- depression & tension at the peak. I really needed a good laugh! Thanks! =D

Emma W. said...

:D ahaha.. So with you anushay. Btw, did I mention I miss you?

You guys, try playlist.com; works fine on my blog. :)

Ubaid said...

@xeb:
this means i'll have to go back to my mixpod one :( ....

the only problem that has it takes the song from you tube and stuff and i have to keep on updating the source files because the files get deleted....

by the way i love the playlist i made on imeem :(

@emma:
thanks for telling ... BUT IS IT ANY GOOD ??

Emma W. said...

yes. :(

Ubaid said...

@emma

why sad :s ??