April 13, 2009

Speaking of words, I think 'emo' is ridiculously annoying! But 'fabulous' is, err, fabulous! :P I'm a semantically inclined person, methinks. The right words mean everything. In context ofcourse. Take them out of context and every word looks silly no matter how it is 'juxtaposed'. Incidentally, I love the word juxtaposed. It makes me feel all cool and academic. Also, ever since I 'seriously' began writing my thesis I've discovered a thesaurus is man's gift to god-kind.

Also, the phrase 'sounds good' has just made its way into my vocabulary in a big, big way! :P

3 comments:

¤Γœ•B¤ said...

i dont know why i just like using simple words... even when i write... may be coz i am stupid...

ps. can u remove this word verification thingy ??

Xeb said...

Sometimes simple words are best :0

When the word verification thing isn't there I get a lot of random spam which is annoying! :(

¤Γœ•B¤ said...

yeah sometimes...

oh... i think i didn't experience that as yet ... coz my blog isn't as famous as yours !!